Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CRAVINGS AND REPULSIONS

CRAVINGS: Cheeseburgers, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, fruit, water, candy (all normal cravings for me aside from water!)

REPULSIONS: Hot Rods (normally a "dirty little secret" of mine, but currently they repulse me!), milk (prolly not a good thing!), and the idea of working in general...

RANDOM THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME CRY LIKE A CRAZY LADY: A particularly moving routine on "So You Think You Can Dance Canada!", "House", photography, IAMS Pet Adoption commercials, "Marley and Me" movie preview, Canada AM, Brenden dropping a large bench, etc, etc...
...I also cried in the Honda dealership in front of the secretary when I found out my parents had paid for half my repairs without me knowing (and currently still makes me tear-up as I write this...)

I can't help it, it's the hormones! My early pregnancy symptoms manifest not in morning sickness or particularly sore boobs but in extreme emotion and anxiety!! (Whatevs: I'd rather cry than barf anyhoo!)

No comments: